- Resource allocation and access
- Community perception/social licence
- Country of origin labelling in foodservice
- Oil and gas exploration – seismic
- Maintaining the Fuel Tax Credit Scheme
Today these areas make up our eight key priorities which guide our activities, our lobbying, and our advocacy work.
Critical to the success of SIA is our ability to identify issues of national significance and prioritise the issues of greatest importance to our industry. In June 2019, the Board further refined the targets for SIA’s focus for the immediate future to: